Job description / Role
Company Formation Specialists are responsible for overseeing lead development, sales consultations and license application process. This involves developing lead channels, scoping new areas of business, cold calling, developing strategic partners, networking, document creation, client interfacing and maintaining the Salesforce client data base. Sales Professionals need to be multi-talented! They need to show expertise in the wide range of key activities in which the role involves them.
• Interact with Salesforce to ensure leads, opportunities and client accounts are correctly managed.
• Create license applications and oversee the document signatures
• Respond to all communication within 1 working day
• Professionally relay licensing requirements and restrictions to Entrepreneur’s and channel partners.
• Remain current on the socio-political environment and how that is impacting clients, especially those that are high risk nationalities
• Maintain a good relationship with each client to foster trust and develop potential referrals
• Liaise with the various Virtuzone departments and partners to ensure a seamless process for company formation
• Adhere to various KPI’s provided in the form of targets, lead management and Salesforce use
• Enter all leads and information into Salesforce at the time of receiving the lead
• Network and develop new business opportunities and leads
• Research strategic locations for lead development throughout the Globe
• Achieving monthly sales targets
• Update yourself with new regulations and rules of various jurisdictions across UAE
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Strong desire to make money
• Selling to regular Clients (Role includes maintaining and developing relationships)
• Cold Calling (to attract new business and generate Channel Partners)
• Achieving targets (set realistically but to stretch abilities)
• Working to set standards of performance
• Personal standards (commitment, attitude, appearance, contribution, Excellent Client interface at all times and all costs)
• Producing ideas (for the customer and the department)
• Handling budgets (for the customer)
• Interchange of information (testimonials, market conditions)
• Knowing the business (finding out about the market place)
• Accurate administration
• Competent knowledge of systems
• Practicing and developing skills of selling Company Formation Services
About the Company
Founded in 2009, Virtuzone's mission is to remove the complexities of setting up a company in the UAE so that our clients can focus on running their businesses. Whether you are a startup, a small business, or an individual simply requiring your own trade license, with Virtuzone you won't have to lose even a night's sleep worrying about the red tape involved in the UAE company setup process.
And that's because we do all the heavy lifting for you. While the technical, administrative, and financial aspects of setting up a business in the UAE can seem daunting - and let's face it, rather off-putting - with the right support, the process is far more straightforward and affordable than you might think.
Virtuzone provides just that type of support, and it's what has led us to become one of the leading company setup specialists in Dubai and the UAE. Thousands of entrepreneurs have trusted us to manage the process for them, and almost 90% of our clients renew their trade license with us every year going forward.
Sales Consultant - Company Formation / Business Set Up
Sales and Marketing
Operations Officer/Office Manager
Irwin & Dow
Pipeline Marketing Management
BAC Middle East