Job description / Role
To provide high quality management and business consulting services to our local and international clients in setting up their businesses in the UAE, as well as to coordinate and handle their administrative and operational requirements post establishment and throughout their operational cycle. Client Services Administrator is required to provide effective and proactive support to our new and existing clients with an aim to offer excellent service and assistance in a result-oriented approach.
• Company incorporation in all free zones and jurisdictions under the Ministry of Economy in UAE (Free Zone Establishment, LLC, IBC, Sole Establishment, Branch Incorporation, etc.)
• License renewal of companies incorporated by us, as well as new customers who require such services from us.
• To manage and coordinate the overall process of company incorporation and license renewal of our Clients.
• To prepare and manage the client account opening documentation and forms, registers, and other relevant Company files.
• To liaise on a daily basis with the relevant Authorities including but not limited to Government and Free Zone Authorities, Ministerial Departments, Free Zone Customer Services, Agencies, Law Firms, Courts, Public Notaries, Consulates, Embassies, Customs Authorities, Typing Centers, Chambers, Municipalities, Translators, and similar 3rd parties.
• To liaise on a daily basis with the Clients and our Company PRO and Accounts functions (or external functions such as courier, typing center, local sponsor, etc.) for managing the operational and administrative requirements of the incorporation process or other services provided to our Clients.
• To coordinate and manage the routine correspondence of the existing Clients daily on various subjects as/when required.
• To correspond with new clients to provide correct and up-to date information about possible options for setting up their companies in the UAE with respect to their areas of business interest, planned investment and inquiry.
• Proposing applicable alternatives that suit to their purpose of incorporating their company.
• To ensure that most suitable and cost-effective options are offered to our Clients, in line with their requirements and Company policies/procedures where a technical competency is demonstrated to the Clients in comparing different jurisdictions and company structures.
• To offer and promote Company services to potential Clients and maintain a professional relationship with them, as well as with our business partners, solution service providers and associates in UAE, Middle East, Europe, and other locations.
• To manage the key relationships with key Clients and develop them further.
• To follow-up and coordinate post setup services such as corporate bank account opening, accounting, bookkeeping, financial auditing, monthly services, immigration and visa (tourist, visit, employment, residence) related services, office administration services and so on.
• To conduct due diligence on new and existing Clients as/when required.
• To follow and execute KYC and other relevant compliance procedures of 3rd parties, banks, and jurisdictional authorities.
• To create and administer multiple accounts at the Authority and/or Governmental organizations’ online portals and electronic systems and applications.
• To create an account for all our clients who obtain our services.
• To ensure that all information and documentation updated in our systems and files are up to date, accurate and complete.
• To maintain the validity of the accounts and information recorded, as well as security of the private and confidential information of the Clients available to us.
• To develop a competency and understanding of the rules, regulations and practices applicable in the UAE related to the tasks and responsibilities undertaken.
• To maintain an up-to date and complete hard copy and soft copy of all documents related to tasks daily and support operational and archival purposes.
• To manage client’s inquiries and communicate with them in compliance with the Company e-mail correspondence policies.
• To manage the tasks assigned effectively and courteously, in line with the Company policies and procedures.
• To maintain a high level of confidentiality always with respect to Clients and Company documents, files, data, officers, staff, procedures, policies, and know-how.
• To maintain clients in compliance with respect to Economic Substance Regulations, UBO declarations, AML and FATF regulations
• Candidate must have excellent command of verbal and written English at the native language level.
• Knowledge of Turkish or Arabic or any European language will be a preference in selection of the candidate. In such case the command on the 2nd language shall be excellent to consider as a qualification.
• Shall have excellent command on IT literature, MS office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point) and professional business corresponding via e-mail (MS Outlook).
• Shall have excellent business communication skills both verbal and writing.
• Must have a minimum of bachelor’s degree, preferably in the field of Business Administration, Management, Business Studies, Law, Public Administration, and similar. Higher degree (i.e. MBA) certification will be a preference in selection of the candidate.
• Must be residing in the UAE for the past 5 years at least continuously.
• Shall be very proactive and dynamic. Be able to work both under set guidelines, targets, pressure, as well as in a self-driven mode.
• Experience in a consulting firm, law firm, or similar field for a min. of 3 years is a must.
• Work experience of min 7 years, min. 5 years of which must be in the UAE.
• Must be resident in Dubai, no other Emirates acceptable.
About the Company
Tamimi Consulting is a leading cross border advisory firm, assisting clients to grow beyond borders with a focus on Gulf Countries, Middle East, East Africa, Europe UK since 2010.
Our consulting services cover management and business consultancy, business set up, accounting and financial services, administrative services, strategic marketing, business development and international trade in a wide range of industries and different business sectors.
Administration and Finance Coordinator
University Hospital Sharjah (UHS)
Administrator / Personal Assistant
RTC-1 Employment Services
Compliance Officer - Wealth Management