Job description / Role
Established almost 40 years ago, our client is still controlled by its founding families. Today, they are a leading independent corporate, fiduciary and fund administrator, employing over 900 staff across a global footprint that spans Africa, the Americas, Asia, the Caribbean, Europe and the Middle East.
Due to their runaway success in this region they are now looking for a Company Incorporation and Trust Administrator to join their DIFC based team.
• Day to day management of a defined portfolio of clients in different jurisdictions
• Handling correspondence, banking and statutory obligations of assigned clients
• Client on boarding including KYC documentation and verification
• Existing client compliance and monitoring shareholders, attestations and legalization, issuance of registry certificates and other annual statutory filings.
AED 8,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
REQUIRED PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
• Minimum of 5 years corporate administration experience with an international trust company, corporate service provider or accounting firm.
• Experience of dealing directly with end user clients
• Reliable, confident, knowledgeable about the industry with an in-built sense of how to build and maintain client relationships
• Other highly regarded traits are loyalty (not a job hopper), dedication, reliability, empathy and a strong company brand ambassador.
• Superior presentation and communication skills in English.
• A legal or accounting degree
• STEP or Company Secretary qualification
• Good knowledge of company incorporation in different jurisdictions
• Ability to draft company and trust resolutions and documents
• Experience of AML principles
• In depth knowledge of BVI Companies Act
• Industry certifications are highly regarded and a big advantage
About the Company
Kershaw Leonard is committed to finding First Class people for its World Class Clients. Since our inauguration in September 1999, We have become well-respected specialists for all aspects of Human Resource Consultancy and Recruitment, and bring a standard of professional conduct (through the Recruitment Employment Confederation UK) to the industry here in the Middle East. Our qualified Consultants deliver a unique quality of service that is designed to meet the individual needs of both Candidates and Clients.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover permanent, temporary and contract staff, and Executive Search, in the following sectors:
Senior Executives and Directors; Design; Engineering and Construction; Finance and Banking; Human Resources and Training; IT and Telecoms; Legal; Logistics and Supply Chain Management; Media; Office Management; Retail; Sales and Marketing and Secretarial and Business Support.
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Big Fish Recruitment
Arab Media Group (AMG)
Green Gulf Careers