Job description / Role
• Ensure timely conveyance of management family, guest, staff and materials to and from places as instructed by Management or the manager.
• Ensure that vehicles are always kept perfect and clean by washing both the inside and outside parts of the vehicle
• Recognize electrical and mechanical faults and report to the employer or technician
• Perform periodic maintenance on vehicles, such as changing batteries and motor oil at appropriate time, as well as refueling the car(s).
• Report any case of accident, injury or damage of vehicles to the supervisor or manager
• Keep all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance
• Keep up a travel log to record areas traveled to, travel time, and work hours
• Perform some other undertakings like shopping, dropping and picking clothing, getting lunch, and running errands
• Dress professionally and in accordance with company’s dress code.
AED 3,000 to 3,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Knowledge of Arabic language (MUST)
• 2-3 years’ experience in United Arab Emirates
• High school diploma or Professional experienced
• Valid driver’s license.
• Clean driving record.
• Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
• Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
• The ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals.
• Effective communication skills.
• Punctual and reliable
About the Company
Raban Al-Safina Group of Companies stands as one of the most prominent industrial organizations in Iraq work in different fields in power industry, oil & gas, systems technology, and many others.
A Leading Investment Hub in the UAE
Driver For a Printing Services Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Company Chauffeur / Driver
A Leading Interior and Fit-out Company in the UAE
Petrochem Middle East