Job description / Role
Our Client, an international law firm is seeking to hire a Company Secretary Assistant for their Dubai office. This role will provide and increase the company secretarial and administrative support offered to clients.
• Establishing offshore companies in the BVI, Cayman Islands, JAFZ or RAKiCC, the Abu Dhabi Global Markets (the ADGM) and the Dubai International Financial Centre (the DIFC) and preparing the necessary supporting applications required under different governing regulations
• Advising on and assisting with change of name, directors, general manager, activities, and share transfers and registration of pledges
• Obtaining certificates of good standing
• Overseeing and advising on the preparation of case registration forms, conducting conflict searches, collating and submitting the necessary KYC documents
• Maintaining statutory records
• Assisting with annual license and registration renewals
• Arranging for authentication of documents for use in the UAE
• Coordinating with the finance department and correspondents to prepare invoices, arrange for payments and tracking
• Maintaining current awareness of relevant companies acts and governing regulations
• Advising on filing requirements and compliance with local laws and regulations
• Drafting and maintaining template precedents such as resolutions, powers of attorney, memorandum and articles of association, share transfer documents, request letters, invoice letters, etc.
• Preparing agendas and notices for and taking minutes of board meetings and annual general meetings
• Developing marketing materials and engaging in pitches and business development initiatives
• Assisting with developing and overseeing systems and policies for corporate governance standards
• Assisting with developing and implementing new pricing structures
• Be ICSA qualified; formal legal qualification desirable
• Have at least 1 to 2 years corporate services administration experience with knowledge of offshore systems and procedures; law firm experience desirable
• Have BluePrint, Oneworld or Viewpoint experience
• Have good communication and interpersonal skills
• Be able to work to deadlines and under pressure
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Executive Assistant/Personal Secretary - CEO
Right Calibre Executive Search
Executive/Personal Assistant (Property/Real Estate Development)
Executive / Personal Assistant (Property/Real Estate Development)
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Team Admin / Office Manager