Job description / Role
Compensation & Benefits Director
Our client is a Leading global company in the financial sector with Headquarters in the UAE.
Some responsibilities include:
· Provide strategic direction and leadership on all Compensation and Benefits matters for the Group.
· Work closely and report to the global HR leader..
· Design, implement, and manage all cash compensation programs.
· Initiate and complete analysis and benchmarking to ensure compensation practices are current and competitive to the market on an ongoing basis.
· Oversee strategic salary planning and administration processes.
· Analyze surveys to ensure appropriate compensation across all departments and locations.
· Oversee and administer company equity program.
· Leads efforts in the planning, development, and administration of global benefits communication and practices.
· Manage the administration and record-keeping of all benefit plans.
· Oversee the employee wellness program.
What you will have:
· Bachelor's degree and at least 10+ years' experience in the compensation and benefits profession.
· Willing to relocate to the UAE.
· Ability to work at both C-suite, senior management and middle management alike.
· Exceptional communication and presentation skills and Knowledgeable about the global compensation and benefits industry.
About the Company
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.
As a part of the Redgrave Group, we work alongside Redgrave Partners, a leading executive search firm. This helped to inspire our unique approach of introducing a search led methodology to the middle management space.
Our clients love it. And as a result, we are one of the fastest growing professional recruitment groups on the planet.
Whether you're hiring or changing jobs yourself, you can't afford to get it wrong. Argyll Scott will ensure you get it right.