Job description / Role
• Authors job descriptions for newly created titles by meeting with the Business Unit heads to identify the key result areas and job requirements.
• Conducts audits when necessary to author new, or update current, job descriptions to reflect the changes in the job role.
• Reviews requests for new titles and compares proposed titles with current jobs. Advises Business Units on titling new jobs.
• Maintains a job title catalogue and posts updated job descriptions in HR Shared Folders.
• Assists in job evaluation activities and maintains relevant data and documents.
• Assists in compensation and benefits surveys and the collation of relevant documents such as JDs, salary details, etc for the purpose of job matching and the actual survey.
• Assists in the analyses of data generated through surveys.
• Assists in the collection and maintenance of market data on compensation, incentives and reward practices.
Variable Pay & Incentive Programs
• Assists in the preparation of relevant data for the annual incentive schemes across the Group.
• Assists in the review of recommendations to ensure compliance with approved schemes and highlights discrepancies to direct supervisor.
AED 10,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
• 3-5 years experience drafting job descriptions, policies & procedures. Experience in Compensation and Benefits (Remuneration Management) highly desirable.
• Strong skills in MS Office including Excel and PowerPoint.
• High proficiency level in English Language.
• High analytical and evaluation skills.
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
• Self discipline.
• Ability to interact with senior members of management and employees alike.
• Pleasant personality with excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
• Able to handle multi-tasks and work well under pressure
• Customer focus.
About the Company
Al Fahim Group is one of Abu Dhabi’s most successful family businesses. The company was founded by the late Abdul Jalil Al Fahim in 1958, a visionary entrepreneur who led the company until his death in 1996. Today, it continues to be directed by a board composed of eight brothers, intrinsically motivated to preserve and enhance the business seeds sown by their father - for the good of the country, and their compatriots.
As Abu Dhabi moves forward, Al Fahim Group continues to support the country’s progress by servicing the needs of the new economy with excellence and quality - whether providing safe, reliable service and support to fuel the continued growth of Abu Dhabi’s oil and gas fields; distributing top-quality, luxury cars to ensure its residents have the ways and means to travel the roads in comfort; building and managing world-class hotels and residences to accommodate a growing influx of tourists and residents; or investing in a board portfolio of local, regional and global interests to generate funds to support continued growth opportunities.