Job description / Role
We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 6o years
As we continue to grow, it's our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn't create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals - and beyond. It's an exciting journey we're on, and one you could be part of.
What we are looking for: Compensation & Benefits / HR Controlling Manager
What you will do: As a Compensation & Benefits / HR Controlling Manager, you will be Responsible for Compensation & Benefits policies and packages for PCDO entities across Middle East and Africa ensuring internal equity, market competitiveness and policy application and fairness. Role will involve working closely with the Central HQ in Paris as well as the JV partner May be required to be involved in projects / processes for Central HQ in Paris and other P&C brands.
Mission: Define and implement the Compensation Policy
- Put together & approve global competitive compensation offers for the Middle-East
- Main point of contact for all P&C HR Business Partners in MEA
- Support the HRD and HRBP's in the Middle East in their C&B projects and initiatives
- Contribute to annual salary surveys (Mercer general functions and Hay retail surveys)
- Update the internal job grading and continue to roll-out the system in Middle-East countries according to Mercer's IPE Methodology
- Prepare Salary Review increase budgets with local HR based on macro-economic indicators and market trends
- Prepare compensation tools for the Salary Review annual campaign: internal & market cash / total cash compensation graphs ("nuages de points")
- Work with Managers, General Managers and HR Development Manager to understand the performance and development of employees and to challenge them during the ICR Salary review process.
- ICR preparation and Support to PCD Orient, SSC, ADP & Loewe. Coordinate and support HRBP of the other brands during the ICR process, ensuring that the LVMH guidelines are respected and fully applied.
- Consolidation of the Salary reviews at regional level and synthesis meeting with HQ Central & Regional LVMH teams
- Punctual benchmarking studies to analyze the competitiveness of our compensation packages for key functions and talents
- Support the creation/management of incentive, commission and bonus schemes for PCDO employees ensuring relevance, equity and fairness in application.
Mission: Update and implementation of Benefits schemes
- Update on a yearly basis the Benefits database Middle-East
- Conduct analysis to assess that benefits provided to our employees are competitive
- Implement new benefits schemes with local HR and HQ Central team (trends, communication plans, employee satisfaction)
Mission: Prepare the staff costs budget, Revison 1 & Revision 2 for PCD SSC Middle-East , ADP& Loewe.
- Be compliant with guidelines & deadlines for staff cost budget cycles preparation (Budget, R1 & R2)
- Work with the business leaders to understand, challenge and capture workforce simulations
- Responsible for data upload on Central workforce/budgeting tools for HR
Mission: Prepare international mobility offers
- Work with HQ Central team to prepare package calculation including benefits and international perks
- Extend the offer to the candidates with HQ International Mobility Manager
- Manage the compensation-related topics during the incumbent's international assignment
- Ensure respect and adherence to LVMH Group Policy
Other projects / processes:
- Payroll management with Chalhoub. Input and validation of payroll files all P&C brands
- Monthly reporting to the Central team in line with stipulated requirements.
- Workforce analytics and preparation of data for the use of the HRD
- Review and propose enhancements to existing benefits for PCDO for market competitiveness and employee wellbeing
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts . If you are changing countries to join us, we will provide you with relocation allowance and help you settle into accommodation during the first few months.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.