Job description / Role
This role will primarily focus on driving the HR Planning function through continued practise and implementation of industry best practices on areas such as compensation & benefits, job analysis, Organization Development, Performance Management, Talent Development and various HR Metrics which is in line with the company vision.
- Develop, recommend and ensure setting up of a robust compensation & benefits structure for the company including job description, job evaluation and job mapping following methodologies like Hays.
- Benchmarking the compensation structures with industry & market standards and thereby aligning the company jobs for external equity.
- Develop, recommend and drive the successful execution of day to day HR Planning function thereby ensuring that the business interests and goals are achieved.
- Develop & recommend HR Planning strategies, organization development not limited to compensation & benefits, succession planning, performance management, merit increase, promotions, adjustments and various employee benefits & expense policies.
- Lead & roll out various employee retention plans like employee rewards & recognition, long term and short term incentive plans, discretionary bonus programs, leadership incentive plans etc.
- Administering the annual HR budget exercise.
- Responsible for the total management of compensation benefits, organization development policies and procedures and ensure their compliance to the systems, structures and standards set by various business units.
- Maintaining & Preparing various HR Reports & metrics as requested by the management.
AED 20,000 to 25,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Graduate/Post Graduate level in Business Administration specialized in Human Resources.
- A certification in HR or CIPD/CHRM will be a plus.
- Minimum of 8 years of Experience, Min 5 years in a senior role or in a succession of assignments in various disciplines.
- Should have worked extensively in compensation & benefits field with expertise in preparing comp budgets, coordinating C&B activities, designing compensation policies, analyzing and understanding various compensation schemes, worked extensively in analyzing internal equity with external market with the help of surveys and other methodologies.
- Excellent Communication skills in English.
- Computer Proficiency
About the Company
Aquila Consulting is a Dubai based talent recruitment company established by individuals with unrivalled recruitment expertise in Global Search and Selection. We offer our clients a partner-centric, personalised, and mature approach to focusing and delivering on their international talent requirements.
What makes us stand out from the crowd is the rigor and passion we bring to the recruitment process. We offer unparalleled performance, transparency, and advocacy, taking the time to fully understand your organisational vision, culture, structure and leadership needs.
Aquila Consulting pride ourselves on seamlessly delivering the most efficient time and cost saving recruitment solution for your business.