Job description / Role
Venture Search - Governance, Risk, & Compliance
Our client, a financial institution based within the DIFC in Dubai, are looking for an experienced compliance and MLRO manager to join their team. Candidates should have previous experience as the authorized individual for either a DFSA or FSRA regulated firm, category 3 or above.
· Monitor all regulatory risks and potential compliance issues across the middle east business
· Operate as key point of contact with the FSRA for all regulatory matters
· Develop, oversee, and maintain a regulatory risk framework
· Work with senior management and colleagues to embed a compliance culture throughout organization
· Responsible for any relevant requirements of the business with respect to AML
· Minimum of 3-5 years experience in either FSRA or DFSA compliance
· Previously held authorized individual status
· Able to work with senior stakeholders across multiple locations
· Degree level education, preferably with a professional compliance qualification
· Self starter
· Fluent English, Arabic would be beneficial however not essential
· Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
About the Company
Venture Search is an international banking & financial services search firm, combining technology and human skill to enhance all aspects of the hiring process.
By combining advanced search technology and a market-leading team, we are able to attract the most talented candidates in the banking and financial services sector.
Here at Venture Search, we are passionate about building world-class teams and delivering long-term recruitment solutions. Venture’s focus spans multiple facets of the global Financial Services industry, including Banking, Non-Banking Financial Institutions, Buyside, Fintechs, and Advisory firms.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Compliance Officer - Wealth Management
Risk & Compliance Manager (Fintech)
|Abu Dhabi||13 Sep|
Compliance Team Leader