Job description / Role
Quest Search and Selection is working with a multinational automotive company as they look for an experienced Compliance and Risk Senior Manager to join their team in Dubai. For this vital role, we are ideally looking for someone who has progressive experience in both Compliance Management and Risk Management.
As a Senior Manager for Compliance and Risk, you will:
- Manage effective and efficient Compliance and Risk management programs/systems
- Regularly monitor and assess effectiveness of implemented programs
- Ensure documentation of implemented activities and measures
- Monitor service performance and provide in depth assessments of programs
- Provide recommendations for enhancements / improvements to Senior Management
- Be up to date of risk landscape and provide early warning of potential risks
- Perform relevant ad hoc Compliance and Risk projects assigned
- Provide trainings to employees regarding compliance and risk legal requirements
- Law degree, with at least 5 years industry experience in similar role or capacity
- Experience in the Automotive industry is a huge plus
- Extensive experience in managing Compliance and Risk frameworks
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Arabic is an advantage
- Strong leadership, analytical, and collaboration skills
- Able to communicate with different levels in the organization
- Able to translate complex information into simple terms
- Open to travel
If you think that you have the qualifications for this exciting opportunity, apply with your updated CV today online and get a chance to be part of this highly successful Fortune 500 company.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
Legal Manager for a Logistics and Supply Chain Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
Compliance Officer (Paralegal Experience)
SFM Corporate Services
Sole Legal Counsel - Energy / Transportation Sector
Corporate Senior Legal Counsel
|Abu Dhabi||5 Aug|