Job description / Role
A Investment Manager is looking for a Compliance Officer/Manager to join their team based in DIFC.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Ongoing review and approval of account opening documentation;
- Ensuring the business complies with all applicable rules including AML policies, KYC, high risk account policies and sanction guidelines;
- Ensure that all payments referred to Group Compliance are reviewed through Payments Screening System (PSS)
- To conduct sanctions screening and carry out investigations and update blacklisted accounts.
- Review of account opening documents, conducting world checks and internet searches and compiling background information for review and final decision making;
- To manage the wealth management monitoring function and weekly trade monitoring;
- Ensure products traded have received the necessary approvals;
- Maintain a database for all high risk accounts opened and to report compliance issues and recommend changes or enhancements to improve efficiencies in procedures;
- Draft policies and procedures and follow up with the relationship managers on documentation issues;
- Degree Educated
- ACAMS qualified
- Minimum 4 years AML Compliance experience required.
- Knowledge of Investment Products, sanction screening
- DFSA approved
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Market Surveillance Compliance
Head of Compliance & Risk & MLRO
Head of Regulatory Compliance