Job description / Role
Our client is a prestigious payment processing company. They would like to hire a seasoned well rounded compliance professional to assist with furthering their UAE business.
You will be responsible for supporting development, launch and management of
* Transaction Monitoring and Screening Program
* KYC and due diligence
* Investigate, identify and develop transaction monitoring
* Design and execute reports to measure success and performance of initiatives
* Drive internal controls design and monitoring to support Compliance Operational policy and procedures
* Partner with Compliance, Legal, Engineering, Product, Strategy, and BD to achieve results for team and the Compliance department
* Continually identify, redefine and execute solutions for KYC needs across systems, teams, policies and processes
* Designs and execute reports to measure success and performance of AML Compliance initiatives, program, operations, critical metrics and KRIs
* Remain up-to-date on regulatory changes and landscape, best practices and cutting-edge developments
* 7+ years of experience ideally in a payment services firm or financial services
* Bachelor/Master's Degree
* Experience working in a ADGM regulated firm.
* Familiarity with AML regulations globally
* Certification in compliance related area
* Knowledge in core AML products, money laundering and terrorism typology, segmentation, scenarios, models, methodology, and AML tools
* Experience with Transaction Monitoring, Screening, Financial Investigations or similar discipline
* Currently based in the UAE
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
About the Company
Established in 1987, McGregor Boyall is a global recruitment consultancy providing permanent and contract / interim professionals across a wide variety of disciplines including Technology, Risk, Finance, Compliance, Legal, Marketing and HR & Talent Management. Since our inception, we have built an unrivalled reputation for helping organisations recruit the very best talent to ensure that they realise their business and operational objectives.
Headquartered in the city of London, and with further offices throughout the UK (Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh and Glasgow) as well as globally in Dubai and Singapore, we are able to offer recruitment solutions throughout the UK & Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific regions.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Credit Risk Manager / Analyst
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)
Assistant Manager AML Transaction Monitoring - UAE National
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)