Job description / Role
Our client is a leading independent provider of corporate, trust and fund services to the financial services sector worldwide, employing over 900 staff across a global footprint that spans Africa, the Americas, Asia, the Caribbean, Europe and the Middle East.
They are seeking a talented professional to join their thriving Dubai office.
• Client-focused and service-oriented, they only employ individuals who are professionally minded, committed and able to demonstrate good interpersonal skills
The candidate we are looking for will:
• Be currently working for a corporate services company in a senior compliance role
• Have experience in company set up procedures in UAE free zones, DED and offshore authorities such as BVI
• Be experienced in trust fund management and all the regulations involved
• Be experienced in drafting company and trust resolutions and documents
• Have STEP or Company Secretary qualifications
• Have extensive knowledge of the BVI Companies Act
About the Company
Kershaw Leonard is committed to finding First Class people for its World Class Clients. Since our inauguration in September 1999, We have become well-respected specialists for all aspects of Human Resource Consultancy and Recruitment, and bring a standard of professional conduct (through the Recruitment Employment Confederation UK) to the industry here in the Middle East. Our qualified Consultants deliver a unique quality of service that is designed to meet the individual needs of both Candidates and Clients.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover permanent, temporary and contract staff, and Executive Search, in the following sectors:
Senior Executives and Directors; Design; Engineering and Construction; Finance and Banking; Human Resources and Training; IT and Telecoms; Legal; Logistics and Supply Chain Management; Media; Office Management; Retail; Sales and Marketing and Secretarial and Business Support.
Group Compliance Manager
Compliance Manager & Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO)
RTC-1 Employment Services