Job description / Role
A global wealth management solutions firm that provides products to wealthy families and their associated companies based in the DIFC.
* Incorporate and established all new procedures and processes, including managing the application and doing the business plan for approval with the Registration Authority.
* Create the Compliance manuals and documents under the regulatory requirements from the DIFC, as the Category license is pending a change.
* Effectively and efficiently managing the day to day operations of the firm, including the finance department and administration department.
* Reporting directly to the Directors and Shareholders of the entity.
* Conducting due diligence reviews of new accounts & ensuring completion of periodic & PEP reviews on
* Maintaining PEP list and ensuring that PEP reviews are conducted diligently & any adverse news/significant inflows/outflows are recorded with its relevant mitigating controls.
* Ensuring that organization's anti money laundering policies, procedures, systems and controls are in line with DFSA's Anti- Money laundering & CFT legislation & also, keeping abreast with any new
* An existing approved MLRO in ADGM or DIFC
* Minimum of 4 years' experience of compliance in Financial Services
Salary and Benefits
* 30-35,000 AED a month DOE
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.