Job description / Role
- Responsible in making sure that all application documents submitted comply with the standard requirement requested by the licensing authority.
- Responsible in taking notes during the Sales & Marketing weekly meeting scheduled every Sunday, at 8:30AM and in sending out minutes of the meeting on the same day before EOB hours through email.
- To print out forms and ensure there are sufficient forms on the trays for the Sales Agents to use when meeting clients.
- To make sure that updates are sent out to the Sales Team.
- Responsible in doing “Daily Leads Count” and “Missing Leads Reminder” to the Sales Agent.
- Responsible in extracting, collating and analyzing Daily, Weekly and Monthly reports for the Management.
- Will be tasked to do random checks on a weekly basis if the Sales Agents are responding to queries within the 2-hour response time.
- Will answer phone handsets of Sales Agents should there be no one left to assist.
- Will meet clients and assist them in filling out the forms properly.
- Will book and schedule driver requests for clients or Sales Agents.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The role of a Compliance Officer, is to make sure that the business setup applications received from the client is in full compliance with the laws and regulations of a particular Jurisdiction, as well as professional standards, and internal standards.
About the Company
Hire Rightt Executive search:
Established in Dubai in 2002, Hire Rightt has become a trusted name for both, clients and potential candidates. Our offices are strategically located in U.A.E., Canada, United States and India; however, our operations are not restricted to these regions. The employees at Hire Rightt maintain the best professional networks to ensure a perfect candidate fit is found for the clients requirements.
Hire Rightt is an executive search company aiming to provide a complete solution for your organizations HR needs. Depending on the enterprise level, our framework is tailored to serve every individual client with the best talent pool. Our proactive efforts as job match makers are dedicated to support both the client as well as the job seekers. Our team is passionate about what they do and well-trained to obtain a complete understanding of job openings, hence ensuring valuable results.