Job description / Role
Our client is a multi-national law firm and house-hold name as a leading commercial law firm. They are currently searching for a Compliance Officer to join their Dubai office.
The role involves work across client due diligence and conflict management.
• The primary function of the role will have a focus on conflicts management and see you:
• Undertaking conflict searches, analysing reports, escalating potential issues for resolution;
• Advising fee earners and PAs on policies and procedures;
• Guiding and training staff on the use of the compliance systems;
• Maintaining records;
• Monitoring relevant regulatory requirements and developments;
Applications will be reviewed when submitting via Gulf Talent.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
• Degree in Business or Law
• Experience working in Risk and/or Compliance within legal or related professional services firm
• Ability to earn trust and develop strong working relationships
• Ability to work across time zones and manage multiple deadlines
• Ability to lead and mentor
• Commercially astute.
About the Company
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based business providing recruitment solutions from a global perspective. Drawing on our networks throughout Australia, the Middle East and the UK we are able to utilise our extensive experience recruiting locally within each region as well as facilitating international moves when the need arises.
Our experience spans small boutiques right through to mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. We recruit across a broad range of roles including:
Lawyer Paralegal Legal Secretary EA/PA HR Administration/Office Support
Please note, applicants are advised only to apply to Barratt Galvins job opportunities through the GulfTalent portal. All direct applications will be deleted.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
AML Operation Executive
|Abu Dhabi||11 Mar|
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Assistant Manager AML Transaction Monitoring - UAE National
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
Legal and Compliance Officer
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited