Job description / Role
Our client is a European Fintech headquartered in London and with additional offices in Europe. They expanded into the UAE at the end of 2020 and are now rapidly growing. Our client offers a unique payment solution for companies to manage their domestic and international payments.
• They are currently looking for an experienced compliance office who has worked in DIFC and understands the DFSA regulations.
• The role will initially help develop their compliance function, by building the KYC On-boarding process and working closely with the country manager and sales team to adhere to local regulations.
• This role could also develop into an MLRO position, therefore this could suit someone who would like to join a new office to set up and build the compliance function and take on more responsibility.
• Or someone already in a MLRO role and keen to join a growing company.
AED 20,000 to 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Must be based Dubai
• KYC On-boarding experience of corporate companies
• DFSA Experience 2 years +
• Compliance officer / MLRO Experience
• Experience working for a regulated firm in DIFC
• Category license experience
• Willing to work for a small but growing company
About the Company
Mayfair Partners are an International Executive Search and Recruitment Solutions consultancy based in Downtown Dubai. We are passionate about providing a superior service to clients. We service both established businesses and also advise those that are looking to set up a business in this region.
Mayfair Partners was founded by three partners with combined recruitment experience of over 20 years.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Compliance Manager & Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO)
Compliance Officer - Wealth Management