Job description / Role
• Takes care of all requests received from GM and ensure that it is attended within the timeline Compliance Officer/MLRO:
• To conduct background checks for every new client and review the personal documentation submitted by clients (KYC Documents). Conduct regular (as per requirements) background checks for existing clients when necessary and as per policy. Review every 6 months the KYC details for the company and clients. Conduct KYC for the counterparties of the clients (when required).
• Identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation
• Draft, modify and implement company policies in relation to UAE AML and CTF framework, ESR and in relation to other jurisdictions where (if applicable) the company operates. Same for the clients (if requested by the client).
• Keep up to date with regulatory developments. Must be aware and informed about changes in existing regulations and introduction of new regulations in the country and in other jurisdictions (if required for certain clients/projects).
• Preparing of internal handbooks/manuals for AML, ESR & risk assessment. Designing and implementing structure and procedures to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations in the country and other jurisdictions (if required).
• Proven understanding of regulatory archiving requirements and the regulatory environment related to recordkeeping.
• Write and present compliance reports when necessary.
• Maintain an effective relationship with relevant external bodies and respond to requests on consultations.
• Submission the report for the company and clients to GoAML (Ministry of Economy).
• Data Control of all company’s documents and clients in customised system of company.
• Identify the money laundering risks and advise on appropriate policies, procedures, systems and controls.
• Ensuring that appropriate policies, procedures, systems are developed, established and implemented across the company and clients companies (if applicable) to monitor its day-to-day operations for compliance with the AML/CFT Law, GoAML Rules (if applicable) and the company's AML/CFT policies, procedures, systems and controls and any other applicable law.
• Familiar with KYC and AML databases (World Check) - Not mandatory.
• Min. 1-2 years of experience in Compliance role. Experience in local corporate service provider or law firm is beneficial.
• Experience of working with DIFC & ADGM Authorities is plus.
• Professional Compliance certification (for example: CAMS or ICA or any other applicable Certificate) is required.
• Detail Oriented
• Professionalism with the clients and partners
• Dedicated and strategic problem solver with a positive and can- do approach who can prioritize multiple tasks and concurrent activities, requiring minimal supervision
What we can give?
• A fast paced, young growing company with high professional standards;
• Office in newly released fancy commercial building
• Within one year, possibility for promotion
We invest in education/trainings
About the Company
A leading company in UAE.
Business Analyst - SAS AML - Banking
Assistant Compliance Manager
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)
Logistics Customer Service Executive - International Trade
TXM Recruit - Dubai (TXM Labour Supply)