Job description / Role
- Develop, initiate and maintain policies, procedures and standards for compliance and its related activities to prevent illegal, unethical or improper conduct covering areas such as anti-fraud, anti-money laundering and data privacy.
- Ensure that such internal policies/procedures fully comply with legislations and regulations
- Have input into possibly champion the risk registry/assessment/framework
- Provide flash reports on compliance breaches for CEO/CFO/GC/CAO
- Build database of compliance requirements with shareholder and loan documents
- Provide input into risk associates and build process to ensure compliance
- Develop handbooks/compliance manuals for HO/ Country offices/ SPV’s
- Develop and maintain professional business relationships with the regulators through the execution of a structured regulatory relationship plan
- Provide compliance support and advise to Directors, Management and staff as applicable
- Previous experience within a financial institution
- Previous experience with DFSA regulated entities
- Exposure to international markets such as META an advantage
- Knowledge of DFSA and / or international AML rules and regulatory frameworks
- Team Player
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
About the Company
Tec Group International partners with organizations in different sectors to support their growth and development. Our core business is in the recruitment of highly specialized technical and operational personnel, usually at mid to senior level.
Additionally, we support the engagement of over 515 contractors worldwide as well as a number of executive search mandates.
Headquartered in London, we have progressed in 5 years from a single site business to a global operation. We have regional centres in London, Glasgow, Houston, Boston, Dubai and Qatar.
Our growth, despite progressive, has been modest and in-tune with our clients and their growth. We have 40 recruitment consultants and 11 support staff globally.