Job description / Role
Venture Search are partnered with a DIFC based firm, looking for an individual who is experienced in regulatory compliance for insurance and reinsurance. Our client is an award winning firm who are continuing to grow and looking for individuals to fit into that growing team.
• Staying up to date with all DIFC rules and regulations
• Provide in depth AML compliance and advice to clients
• Acting as a MLRO for an Insurance based firm within the DIFC under the DFSA regulations
• Assisting in obtaining authorisation with the DFSA
• Delivering clear information and training to clients on compliance, AML and corporate governance.
AED 28,000 to 33,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• 3-5 years’ experience in a compliance role
• At least 3 years working with a Insurance firm in a compliance position
• Previous experience as MLRO or authorised individual within DFSA based insurance firms or equivalent such as FCA, MAS and APRA.
• Very good knowledge of Investment funds, Private banking and investment banking
• Good communicator and excellent verbal skills in English
• Ability to work within a team and strong relationship management skills
• Degree educated individuals will get preference
This role would suit someone with 3 years’ experience conducting compliance in an insurance based DIFC firm and is looking to develop their experience further within the field. This will be a great opportunity to gain more exposure and experience in a well-respected and award winning company.
About the Company
Venture Search is an international banking & financial services search firm, combining technology and human skill to enhance all aspects of the hiring process. By combining advanced search technology and a market-leading team, we are able to attract the most talented candidates in the banking and financial services sector. Here at Venture Search, we are passionate about building world-class teams and delivering long-term recruitment solutions. Venture’s focus spans multiple facets of the global Financial Services industry, including Banking, Non-Banking Financial Institutions, Buyside, Fintechs, and Advisory firms.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
AML Operation Executive
|Abu Dhabi||11 Mar|
Customer Service Associate
Regus / IWG
National Power Construction Corporation Limited