Job description / Role
• Regulatory compliance matters - AML-KYC etc.
• Role covering legal contracts or risk management
• Drafting and negotiating of a wide range of commercial contracts, as well as, security of all the Customers Agreements;
• Handled opening customer accounts related (KYC Checklist etc.); Performing World checks or searches on clients, staff, business relationships and other parties (as required )
• Completing all the necessary documentation, legal due diligence
• Sort out and review the company’s internal management system, and business process and provide compliance improvement suggestions;
• Construct the company’s compliance management system, formulate and revise company’s compliance manual and other compliance risk management rules and regulations (As required)
• According to the company’s compliance requirements and characteristics of each business;
• Responsible for the formulation of various specific compliance work plans, so that the compliance work be carried out smoothly;
• Help various business areas sort out compliance issues, formulate solutions and promote implementation
• Actively identify, evaluate, monitor and report compliance risks, conduct compliance reviews according to system requirements;
• Investigation and handling of violations
• Risk management procedures and advising companies regulations
• Promote the concept of compliance and organize compliance
• Track the changes and development of laws, regulations, regulatory requirements or modifying the company’s internal rules and regulations
• Complete other compliance matters
• Ideal candidate with have a distinguished background within regulatory compliance / legal management or Risk management
• Work experience or ideally, with strong exposure to the Precious Metals Company
• Possess strong organization and coordination ability and the ability to deal with and solve problems
• Good Customer Service
• Candidate should be current and readily available, (to be on board immediately)
About the Company
Established in the Middle East in 1993, Gold Standard DMCC has a renowned reputation as the leader in the precious metals sector of the Middle East. Operating on the principles of reliability, trust and credibility has allowed Gold Standard DMCC to become one of the largest and most competitive independent precious metals trading companies in the region.
Offering a wide range of solutions to clients across the institutional, corporate, industrial, fabrication, wholesale jewellery, production and refining sectors, Gold Standard DMCC’s dedicated team are experts in their field, incorporating only the highest standards of integrity, corporate governance and regulatory compliance into every facet of the business.
Operating out of offices in the heart of the gold souks in Dubai, Bahrain and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Gold Standard DMCC is staffed by an experienced team of seasoned bullion professionals and has an established reputation as a leading market participant in the gold markets of the Middle East.