Job description / Role
An expert in financial services in UAE is looking for a Compliance - Vice President to join their growing team. This role will manage the compliance functions of the organization.
Key Compliance Responsibilities
* Responsible on providing compliance support, advice, and guidance to the company
* Interacts and nurtures relationships with related regulators, acting as the point of contact with all regulators and related Government agencies
* Develops and keeps a robust compliance framework
* Identifies possible compliance deficiencies
* Ensures compliance related training is undertaken, recorded and reported to the relevant division
* Formulates summaries on compliance with regulation(s), regulatory requirements, and/or compliance risks for senior management, and/or Committees/Boards
* Conducts compliance reviews, present to the Management and the Board
* Offers subject matter expertise and oversight of drafting, editing, and maintaining written compliance policies and procedures
* Keeps awareness of regulatory changes
* Oversees the identification and reporting of any significant regulatory compliance breaches or gaps.
* Liaise with Legal, investment team to design and implement changes to business policies
* Review the AML and KYC checks performed by the Business on clients and other business partners.
* CAMS qualified
* Bachelor's Degree within Compliance or relevant area
* At least 10 year's experience working within a Compliance position
* Sound understanding of the Financial Market
* Background within Finance and Banking Preferred not essential
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Financial Crime Compliance Analyst
Green Gulf Careers
|Abu Dhabi||23 Sep|
Compliance and Risk Senior Manager
Quest Search & Selection
LITASCO Middle East DMCC
Hire Rightt Executive Search