This position is closed or expired.
See other Teacher jobs in UAE
Computer Science Teacher
• Instruct students on how computers work, including the basic science and mathematics behind their operation
• Keep records of grades, grade papers, and perform other administrative duties as needed.
• Create assignments designed to enhance lessons.
• Read and stay abreast of current topics in computer science.
• Create lesson plans.
• Utilize various curriculum resources.
• Utilize curricula that reflect the diverse educational, cultural, and linguistic backgrounds of the students served.
• Develop incentives to keep participants in class.
• Develop professional relationships with other agencies and programs.
• Utilize public library resources.
• Work with program coordinators to ensure initiatives are being met.
• Tutor students on an individual basis.
SALARY: Dependent upon experience
• Medical Insurance
• Free annual flight tickets
• Furnished Accommodation
• EOS benefits
• Discounted school places.
• Subject related degree, Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Teaching or related courses. At least 2 years’ experience as a teacher for relevant curriculum.
• Candidate must be a western national.
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.