Job description / Role
About the Role
We are looking for enthusiastic and passionate educators to join our team at GEMS Westminster School, Sharjah.
About Your Benefits
All positions attract an excellent remuneration package including:
Competitive tax-free salary, fee benefits, medical insurance, airfares to country of residence, and end of service gratuity.
- Masters degree in Computer Science/ IT + B.Ed (distance or open university degrees are not accepted)
- 2+ years of teaching experience (AS/A Level or IGCSE curriculum experience is preferred)
- A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom
- An excellent team player both within the department and across phases
- Excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with students and parents
- Good command of English
About the Company
GEMS Education is a pioneering education company with an international network of award winning K-12 schools. Over the past 55 years GEMS has grown from one school to being a truly global company with one incredible mission â€“ to make quality education available to every student. Over 20,000 education professionals unlock the potential of over 250,000 students across 14 countries each and every day, preparing children of all ages for real world success.