Job description / Role
Our client is seeking a Concept Design Architect with a strong portfolio of innovative and unique building design under their belt to join their esteemed organisation.
Our client is a renowned architectural and engineering design firm with notable projects ongoing throughout the GCC.
* Create and design concept in line with clients vision and parameters
* Develop and present project proposals
* Develop concept design through to completion
* Business development and identify potential leads, enhance the agency outreach
* Lead and liaise with other designers and engineers to develop designs in house
* Create drawings, blueprints, specifications and construction documents to reflect concept design
* Competitive salary
* Medical Insurance for family
* Architect degree qualified
* 5 years experience in unique and innovative building concept design with a consultancy
* GCC experience not necessary
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
|Abu Dhabi||26 Nov|
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)