Job description / Role
Essential and optional requirements
- Ensure the prompt and efficient handling off all guest luggage's on arrival, during stay, departure and the luggage store, as well as ensure safety and security of guest luggage.
- Assure that every luggage is covered with a baggage claim tag.
- Parking of guests and visitors vehicles in the designated hotel parking area.
- Resolve guests complaints/ requests and liaise with the department concerned to ensure immediately follow up.
- Handle issuance of guest room key cards and ensure effective control for guest security.
- Report any unusual occurrences or requested to manager.
- Be aware of the hotel accident Prevention Policies.
- Responsible for the efficient, clean, safe and hygienic maintenance of the Bell Desk area.
- Maintains accurate records / documentation, as per operational and organizational requirements.
- Responsible for lobby paging services.
- Practices suggestive selling and able to familiarize guests to hotel facilities.
- Coordinates with Front Office to ensure that payment of guest folios is protected at all times, vis-à-vis scanty baggage procedure & release of guest bags on departure.
- Escorts guests to their rooms. For the first time guests, explain hotel facilities. In the room explain room facilities such as (how lights & TV function, safe, AC, fire exit, etc.)
- Ensure luggage is placed for guest to unpack.
- Ensures that all guests are greeted on arrival & departure of the hotel and escorting each individual to the right direction.
- Review log book, verify outstanding and follow up pending. Identify if any special assignment for the day
- Check Hotel situation, occupancy, functions, groups, VIPs, File daily bell desk report and documents systematically.
- Power Point
- Level of Education Bachelor / Licence Areas of study Hospitality Professional experiences 1 to 2 years Languages essential English Optional languages Arabic
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Front Desk Agent