Job description / Role
Always lending a helping hand with a smile. As a Concierge Agent, your passion for the property, and your respect for our guests' belongings will ensure that our guests Feel Welcome as soon as they arrive.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Respond to guest requests for special arrangements or services (e.g., transportation, reservations, dry cleaning) by making arrangements or identifying appropriate providers.
- Respond to special requests from guests with unique needs and follow up to ensure satisfaction.
- Gather, summarize, and provide information to guests about the property and the surrounding area amenities, including special events and activities.
- Answer, record, and process all guest calls, messages, requests, questions, or concerns.
- Contact appropriate individuals or departments as necessary to resolve guest calls, requests, or problems.
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential; customer related experience an asset
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and a professional presentation
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Customer Service Representative
Excelsior Group ME
Guest Service Officer - Front Desk (Residences)
Guest Services Officer - Front Office
Guest Service Officer - Front Office
Front Desk Agent - Residences
|Abu Dhabi||14 Aug|