Job description / Role
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you will be doing
We have an exciting role with our globally recognised department store Level Shoes! We are looking for a concierge to be based inside the Level Store and be responsible for providing excellent luxury service to all our customers. In this role you will be handling the collection and delivery of customers items as well as handling any queries relevant to local events and attractions in the store, The Group, Dubai Mall and the region, all with efficiency and excellent customer experience.
- Provide support to sales staff with various tasks where necessary
- Regularly keeping sales staff appraised on status of customer purchases and packages
- Facilitate Click and Collect order completion including resolution to any relevant queries.
- Welcome and greet customers' professionally, exuding that luxury experience, guiding them to their desired location
- Assist customers in offering a complete concierge service with an attentive and warm approach
- Oversee delivery and collections of goods purchased, carrying of goods to required modes of transport, including main point of contact for outsourced delivery companies
- Ensure services provided are in line with SOP
- Communicate with customers to ensure an excellent customer shopping experience
- Handle customer service calls and complaints efficiently and identify queries or problems and connect the client with the appropriate member of staff to assist
- Support with after sales queries in terms of refund issuance in liaison with store cash office & Ecommerce fulfilment team.
- Be relevant and updated pertaining to events, promotions and activations from an Omnichannel perspective of the store, within The Dubai Mall and major activities within Dubai.
- Provide first-hand information on whereabouts within the mall including highlights, attraction, in store events, pop ups and other services and guide customer accordingly.
- Support in-store activations, events and sales as per requirements
What you'll need to succeed
- Excellent understanding of Dubai and the UAE region
- Knowledge of local events and attractions in the region, awareness about Dubai mall, restaurants etc
- Luxury brand knowledge and product awareness
- Good social media understanding and tech savviness
This is a shift based role with 2 days off a week.
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.