Job description / Role
• Responsible for assisting and overseeing all aspects of Concierge and Bell service operations.
• Responsible in delivering the highest quality of service to guests.
• At least 3 years experience in a similar capacity.
• Experience in the luxury or upscale segment is preferred.
• Excellent communications skills, both in written and verbal is required.
• Strong guest relations and problem solving abilities.
• Proficient in MS Office and good experience with opera.
• Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide
• Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor
• Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world
• Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.