Job description / Role
• Knowledge of suitable CPT investigative techniques to ensure successful deliverables as stated on project scope of work.
• Ensure that concerns over the quality of the CPT operation and relevant operational matters are effectively communicated to senior personnel in order for concerns to be addressed.
• Ensure that field crews are suitably trained and equipped to perform the task required of them by providing regular training on technical areas as well as general procedural matters
• Management and thorough maintenance of Assets on site - CPT plant, support vehicles, miscellaneous tools & parts etc.
• Thorough investigation and documentation of all incidences and accidents on site as per Drilling's procedure
• Compliance with company reporting requirement - ensuring details are accurate, activities properly documented and all charge-able items and activities are clearly documented.
• Perform land based and/or nearshore CPT probing operations .
• Acquisition of CPT data during test execution .
• To interact between CPT and drilling operations .
• University Qualifications: Diploma in Geology or relevant qualification
• Nature and length of previous experience: 4-5 years of experience in Construction, Marine Offshore
• Specialist knowledge: CPT testing/investigation
About the Company
By way of a brief introduction to National Marine Dredging Company, in 1976 as a dredging division of ADNOC a board decision was taken to form an autonomous dredging company reporting to its own Board of Directors. NMDC was founded and commenced trading in its own right on 1st January 1980.
We are a National Company owned 40% by the Government of Abu Dhabi and 60% by UAE Nationals and registered as a public company trading on the Abu Dhabi stock exchange with a registered paid up capital asset value of Dhs 169,000,000-00. Currently our business is conducted from our modern premises which include multi-discipline workshops, slip ways and a fully support administration and technical departments located in Mussafah, Abu Dhabi with subsidiary office in Zayed the Second St, Abu Dhabi.