Conference Sales Manager
Absolute Concierge Club
Job description / Role
• Business development.
• Market research.
• Sales prospecting.
• Public relations.
• Customer relationship management.
• Conference planning and coordination.
• Revenue management.
• Preparing detailed event reports, including sales data worksheets, cost projections and other financial metrics.
• Negotiating contracts.
• Proactively communicating event information.
• Setting clear expectations for event delivery.
• Preparing proposals for clients and maintain well-organized conference records.
• Building and maintaining working relationships with internal and external partners, and leverage these relationships to deliver innovative and memorable events.
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree.
• Minimum 3 years experience as a Conference Sales Manager.
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
• High-energy and creative individuals.
• Excellent customer service and sales skills.
• Work well under pressure.
• Be able to manage multiple activities simultaneously, and re-prioritize efforts when plans change or the need arises.
Company's office is located at the Greens, Dubai - mixed-use business park in a media and information technology freezone, with cafes, banks, pharmacies and car hire facilities nearby. Our company will offer you welcoming and friendly team members, a happy and energetic work environment. Other benefits are: competitive salary plus commission, employment visa and medical insurance, 30 calendar days of paid annual leave.
About the Company
We are absolute luxury concierge service in Dubai. Book experiences, activities and exclusive services easily and get instant confirmation.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
RTC-1 Employment Services