Job description / Role
As a Configuration Management Specialist will be responsible for managing the analytical data platform to create business solutions, overseeing the implementation of the systems and also the ongoing maintenance of those solutions. You will create and complete data request queries and, through visualization and reports, present the information.
• You are responsible to coordinate with Data / Business Analysts, and customer to develop both business requirements and specifications documents
• You are responsible to performs operational activities as defined by Configuration Management policies and procedures
• You will develop standard reports and functional dashboards
• You are responsible for the maintenance and support of data analytics platforms
• You are empathic, you care about the user experience and are skilled in Design Thinking/User Centered Design practices
• You are responsible to fulfill Configuration Management Service Requests as assigned
• You are flexible, travelling to customer sites when needed. Joining the on-call engineer rotation to provide off-hours support for critical service issues.
• You are a road warrior, available to travel and remain on client site.
• You are resourceful, identifying and implementing workarounds for customer incidents
• You enjoy collaborating in a multicultural and diverse environment that expands to include various geographic locations
• You have stellar communication skills, effectively expressing yourself. You convey and receive information in a clear, credible, and consistent manner
• 1+ years of practical knowledge in creating application and business solutions on the data analytical tool (Kibana, Tableau, or other equivalent tools)
• 2+ years of experience with SQL databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
• 5+ years of testing in the product life cycle.
• Practical knowledge in test management, bug tracking, UI, UX, API, and platform testing tools.
About the Company
Parisima specialises in building high performing workforces that improve business performance. Our experience has demonstrated that the most effective organisations view their employees as their most important asset and view Talent Management as a holistic end-to-end complementary process.
Whether it’s a partial or fully outsourced recruitment solution or a focus on a particular area of your talent acquisition cycle, our solutions are tailored to address your specific challenges. We are experts in optimising talent acquisition and resourcing functions to build high performing organisations with high performing individuals.
Through key strategic partnerships, Parisima is the only organisation in the Middle East that specialises in addressing the full employee lifecycle. This includes Hiring (talent acquisition, applicant-tracking systems, assessments for recruitment and development) and Retention (employee engagement surveys, employee recognition and reward programs and executive leadership programs).
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Beaconhouse School System
|Al Ain||19 Mar|