Job description / Role
Our client is a Design/Construction & Facilities Management Provider seeking a Construction Director to head up their Dubai office.
Our client is a leader in total facilities management and design and build services.
* Full P&L responsibility of ongoing construction & maintenance projects.
* Work with the Project Teams to oversee design, planning, procurement, execution and handover phases of the international projects.
* Manage and lead project management team and ensure Project Leaders are implementing correct operations, policies, and procedures.
* Project financial performance of construction programme, including budgeting, forecasting and reporting to management as required.
* Negotiation, procurement and maintaining strong relationships with contractors/subcontractors and suppliers.
* Devising cost-effective plans and methods to enable effective completion of the project and ensuring necessary permits and legal papers are secured prior to project commencement.
* Business Development into new markets and new clients, site visits to new potential sites.
* Competitive salary, schooling, flight allowances and medical insurance
* Engineering / Construction degree - mandatory
* GCC Experience - mandatory
* 15 years overall experience, last 5 in a Director level mandate - mandatory
* Ideal candidate will come from a contractor background
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.