Job description / Role
Construction Disputes Associate 1-4 PQE
The firm are interested in hiring a Construction Disputes Associate with 1-4 years of post-qualification experience (PQE) and expertise in the Middle East.
Our client is a prestigious UK law firm in Dubai with a Tier 1 Construction Disputes team.
* Responsibilities include assisting in the resolution of construction disputes, drafting legal documents, conducting research, and collaborating with partners. Qualified solicitors with Middle East experience encouraged to apply.
* Tax free competitive salary with great benefits.
* Qualified solicitor with 1-4 years of PQE
* Familiarity with Middle East construction disputes
* Exposure to construction disputes, including arbitration and litigation
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
In House Lawyer - Oil & Gas
|Saudi Arabia||19 Jun|