Job description / Role
Construction Disputes Lawyer is required for a leading construction disputes practice to be based in Dubai. This firm offers an excellent remuneration package.
* Drafting contracts, licenses and all other construction documentations
* Advising the client on procurement strategies
* Managing a caseload of construction disputes
* Supervising junior members of the team
* Must have at least 3 - 4 years' of construction arbitration or disputes experience within an international law firm
* Must be UK qualified
* Must have excellent English communication skills
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.