Job description / Role
Construction Partner (Contentious)
Construction Litigation Partner required to join a Leading Global Construction practice.
• You will have access to a global support network of over 100 Lawyers in construction over 10+ countries.
• Experience across a broad range of sector including energy & infrastructure would be beneficial
• Must have a portable book of business along with a large network of clients.
• Opportunity to be part of a global expansion plan with financial backing from London HQ
• Would suit an ambitious Construction Partner with a track record of winning clients.
• Must have strong Business Development skills.
If you are determined and driven, you are encouraged to apply for this position at an international law firm.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.