Job description / Role
Taylor Sterling is looking for an experienced Construction Manager to join an award winning first tier contractor in Dubai. Successful candidate must have 8+ years experience working with leading building contractors, preferably with Middle East experience.
- Coordinating site activities to ensure smooth operations
- Attend meetings with Senior Management.
- Prepare internal programs to achieve management targets and getting approval from management
- Coordinating with Consultants, MEP Engineers, Site Engineer, Foremen and Sub contractors to get work progress with in stipulated time
- Solving site problems and drawing discrepancies
- Preparation of submittals and getting approvals of materials and drawings, material procurement, machinery and man power arrangement
- Negotiate and resolve issues as they arise across areas of the project and where they impact on other activities, systems and projects
- Organize and chair project reference group meetings, as appropriate
- Communicate project status to project sponsor, all team members, and other relevant stakeholders and involved parties .
- Maintain project documentation
- 8+ years experience in Construction Management working for leading contractors in the GCC
- Bachelor in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a reputable university
- Preference for candidates currently based in UAE
- Preferably PMP qualified
- Excellent oral and written English
About the Company
Taylor Sterling is as an independent search and selection recruitment firm based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. With over 7 years experience attracting talent both locally and internationally to the GCC region.
We are an organization that strives to set the standard for the industry in the Middle Eastern region and beyond. We achieve this by following our mission values that have us portrayed as an integral business partner to our clients and an honest, impartial adviser to our candidates.
The formula to our success in providing turnkey solutions for talent acquisition requirements is one of integrity, transparency and accountability, coupled with extensive regional experience and in-depth industry sector knowledge. Going that 'extra mile' is what really stands us out from the crowd and ensures 'peace of mind' for clients and candidates a like.