Job description / Role
• Assists Project Managers in establishing program/project construction management objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of Company policy.
• Initiates and maintains liaison with client contacts to facilitate program activities.
• Manages financial aspects of contracts to protect Company's interests and simultaneously maintain good relationship with Client.
• Works collaboratively with construction General Contractors to generate successful construction methodologies, systems, procedures that lead to optimal outcomes in time, cost and quality of built work.
• Supervises the work of Site Employees including Engineers, Inspectors, Surveyors etc.
• Represents the Company in project meetings.
• Responsible for preparing weekly construction progress reports.
• Consistently and successfully deploys solutions for key accounts as assigned.
• Consistently adheres to and enforces internal Company processes and policies such as business and contracting rules.
• Successfully manages multiple large complex projects simultaneously.
• Leads complex teams through challenging project assignments and complex client environments.
• Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication and negotiating skills.
• Works in a manner to ensure personal safety and that of fellow employees by following company health and safety guidelines and policies.
• BSc Civil Engineering
• 15-20 years experience, minimum of 5 years in the GCC.
• The ability to manage a heavy workload, with a close attention to detail.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Chartership or other engineering accreditation is required.
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Engineering Consulting Company in UAE