Job description / Role
• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate construction projects from start to finish according to schedule, specifications, and budget
• Prepare and submit construction project budget estimates
• Plan and prepare construction schedules and milestones and monitor progress against established schedules
• Develop and implement quality control programs
• Prepare progress reports and issue progress schedules to clients
• Hire and supervise the activities of subcontractors and subordinate staff
• Create and deliver project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Civil/ Building Engineering
• Should have 10 years’ experience in Gulf
• Must be a business-oriented professional.
• Must be able to apply innovative and effective management techniques to maximize employee performance.
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.