Job description / Role
Job Duties And Responsibilities
• Define the extent of scope of work of each bid proposal documents, ensuring that each activities are identified and captured
• Lead the team to generate deliverables required for bid proposals as well as during execution stage.
• Generate organization chart and define roles and responsibilities of each key personnel in the organization generated
• Provide construction execution plan during bid proposal stage and further develop it after project award.
• Responsible for the generation of technical queries for the gray areas found in the ITB documents and for the generation of manpower and equipment loading for both bid proposal and execution stage
• Provide a comprehensive understanding of effective turnaround management techniques and implementation
• Lead the team for planning and managing shutdowns, turnarounds and outages in the process plant environment on a complex and demanding function
• Develop the management plan, work plans, resource plans and budget for the turnaround and construction project(s)
• Enhance the company’s turnaround management capabilities and ensure a team approach in the planning and execution of plant shutdowns and turnarounds.
• Identify the risks and critical path involve in the shutdown and turnaround project(s) and provide better solutions, contingencies and mitigations to eliminate the risks or at least put them into low level risks
• Well experience in contract management and has a sharp knowledge in identifying works that are out-of-scope and shall supervise the generation of change orders or extension of time.
• Experience in generating lessons learned and closing them prior to project completion.
• As a construction manager of the company which is also functioned as a project manager, he is also responsible for the commercial aspect of the project in which the procurement of construction aide materials, tools and consumables and renting/purchasing of equipment shall be under his supervision.
• Reporting to the Company’s Managing Director and coordinate with Company’s corporate personnel
• Responsible for the chasing of Client’s supplied items, ensuring the deliveries are on time.
• Overall responsibility for the generation of shop drawings, WPS/WQT, ITP and construction procedures
• Bachelors of Engineering in Mechanical
• Minimum 10 year’s experience in Oil and Gas construction for plants and refineries
• Hands on experience in shutdowns and turnarounds
• Construction background in areas such as revamps, tie-ins and Shut down activities
• Experience with planning and cost control
• Knowledge of Static and rotating equipment
• Previous experience working with a contractor or subcontractor required
About the Company
Swisslinx Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region. We specialise in recruitment solutions, talent acquisition and career advice across a wide range of markets within the financial services sector.
We are located in the heart of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) which gives us unrivalled access to onshore Middle Eastern clients and candidates. We also partner with clients in London, Zurich, Geneva, Zug, Frankfurt and Paris and have been instrumental in establishing onshore Middle Eastern and Emerging Market teams.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients helping them develop successful, sustainable businesses. Transparency, trust and discretion drive the way in which we mediate between clients and candidates and ensure we consistently deliver results.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Construction Engineer
|Ras Al Khaimah||28 Feb|
Construction Manager – Piping (Oil & Gas Project)
Copperfield Business Consultancy
|Abu Dhabi||31 Mar|
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
|Abu Dhabi||24 Feb|
Assistant Project Manager - 1 Year Contract
Arab Media Group (AMG)