Job description / Role
Currie & Brown is currently looking for a construction manager to work on a prestigious leisure project in Ras Al Khaimah, UAE
The successful candidate will support project leaders in generating a high standard of service delivery, achieving successful outcomes for our clients, capturing and sharing knowledge across projects, enhancing our culture of innovation and reinforcing our reputation as a preferred service provider.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
• Managing the main contractor technical performance, co-ordinating with the technical consultants and liaising with the client
• Ensuring the delivery strategy and works performance is being maintained and executed to high safety and quality standards
• Chairing and recording technical meetings and workshops
• Managing best utilisation and day-to-day working of the team and technical consultants engaged on the project
• Reporting progress to senior management; maintaining and updating project reporting, checkpoints
• Developing contacts with other senior staff, directors and other influential stakeholders across the programme
• Producing regular and ad-hoc reports on each project at agreed intervals, and whenever substantive actions are required
• Assisting the project director, commercial manager and planning engineer with performance verification and analysis
• Preferably BSc in construction management, civil engineering or equivalent
• Highly experienced in MS Office suite; P6 or MS Project an advantage.
• A minimum of 15 years’ technical delivery experience gained within a global construction consultancy and/or established main contractors
• Experience working on five-star hotel projects, interior fit-outs, testing and commissioning and tenancy coordination
• Post-contract experience in handover
• Middle East experience essential
• Good technical writing, client-facing and communication skills
• Well-organised, diligent, proactive, assertive and well-disciplined
• Familiar with modern methods of construction, materials and equipment
• Health, safety and environmentally conscious
• Immediate availability preferable
• A team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, personable, respectful and flexible
About the Company
Currie & Brown is one of the world's leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the procurement, construction, management and utilisation of their physical assets.
From airports to corporate headquarters, power stations to health and education, leisure and hotel facilities to transportation infrastructure - the sheer range of projects we are involved in gives us a vast breadth and depth of experience. Projects of this kind cannot be tackled with an 'off-the-peg, one-size-fits-all' solution. Instead, we apply flexible working and innovative thinking to provide a value-for-money, tailored solution.
We operate throughout the world and have offices in the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.
PMC Project Manager - Construction
Transguard Workforce Solutions
Senior Project Manager
Ignite Search & Selection
|Abu Dhabi||20 Jun|
Project Manager - Grade A Contractor
Senior Project Manager