Job description / Role
• Oversee and direct construction projects from start to completion
• Working Place: Building Project Site
• Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
• Review the work progress on a daily basis
• Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
• Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging issues
• Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licences
• Analyse, manage and mitigate risks
• Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
• Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
• Meet contractual conditions of performance
• Have 10+ years of experience related to UAE construction field with Major contracting companies
• Have degree in civil engineering, construction
• In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Project Manager - Civil Engineer
Project Manager Construction - Hotel/Resort
|Abu Dhabi||15 May|
|Abu Dhabi||30 Sep|