Big Fish Recruitment
Job description / Role
- Provides leadership in the initial planning stage by collaborating with clients, architects, engineers, or other involved parties; develops a detailed description of jobs and materials necessary to complete the project.
- Prepares and submits budget estimates and regularly communicates with clients concerning budget progress and costs.
- Plans, coordinates, organizes, oversees, and directs activities regarding constructing and maintaining assigned structures, facilities, and systems.
- Collaborates with clients, supervisory staff, contractors, and design professionals to discuss and resolve problems, including work procedures, complaints, and construction or design issues.
- Manages and leads necessary actions due to delays, bad weather, or emergencies at construction sites.
- Develops and maintains good working relationships with a variety of people, including owners, managers, designers, supervisors, tradespersons, and craft worker
- Thorough understanding of contracts, plans, specifications, and regulations.
- Ability to make intelligent and quick decisions, work well under pressure, and when faced with unexpected occurrences or delays.
- Thorough understanding of engineering, architectural, and other construction drawings.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Science, Construction Management, or Civil Engineering required.
- At least five years of construction experience is required.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Project Manager - Construction
Viva HR Consultants
Construction Project Manager
Al Sham Build & Design
Construction Manager - Infrastructure/Earthworks/Buildings
The Highfield Company
|Saudi Arabia||4 Apr|
A Leading Engineering Consulting Company in UAE