Job description / Role
Construction Manager - Dubai
My Client is a leading contractor in the UAE and are seeking a Construction Manager for a High Rise Tower based in Dubai.
Project will commence shortly so immediate candidates are preferred.
• Supervise and direct project from conception to completion
• Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
• Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
• Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
• Meet contractual conditions of performance
• Review the work progress on daily basis
• Prepare internal and external reports relating to job status
• Prepare for potential problematic situations and resolve any issues which arise.
• Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licenses
• Analyse, manage and mitigate risks
• Ensure QAQC construction standards
Skills & Expertise
• Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering
• 10 years’ experience in High Rise
• Must be available in the UAE for interviews
• Must have 5 Years UAE Experience
• Experience in a similar role
About the Company
SSA Ltd. (Sommerman Skinner Associates) find out the detail to allow you to make qualified judgments about your career and its progression. On the companies that we represent (over 2000 spread across a diverse spectrum of industry) we will be able to inform you of contracts pending, awarded, company growth, opportunity, relative reward and internal prospects. We believe that through spending time and effort front end through interviewing or individual dedication we can offer real advice that will be valued. Our founder is degree qualified with extensive exposure to industry and with a career also behind him in Recruitment Management. Our team is made up of qualified construction professionals. We specialise in both permanent and freelance opportunities to qualified construction professionals.
Disciplines covered include:
Site Engineers, Site Agents, Project Managers, Contracts Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Commercial Managers, Planners, Safety, Purchasers, Estimators and Design Executive.