Job description / Role
• Attending site progress meetings with the client & internal meetings
• Promotes awareness of QHSE Policy among the technicians ensuring site personnel recognize client’s needs and ensures compliance to the QHSE policy.
• Responsible for document and data control of project specific documentation. Identifies “superseded documents” to avoid the unintended us of such documents.
• Coordinates with supplier/sub-contractors for material status and, procurement, inspection, dispatch and shipping material to site location
• Supervises Project Engineers
• Prepares project progress reports periodically as required by the contractual requirements or as requested by the project Manager.
• Ensures that requirements of contract requirements, Project Quality plan & HSE Plan are adhered to.
• Reviews and follows up for collecting the data’s, ensure as built drawings, simultaneously as the construction progresses.
• Coordinates with sub-contractor for work status and follow up to avoid delay.
• Coordinate work activities with Project Engineers and Site Engineers.
• Represents the company in a professional manner to the Client, Consultants, Subcontractors and the general public.
• Ensures that project remain within the established scope, budget and schedule.
• In consultation with the Project Manager-Sr., develop, recommend and implement engineering solutions to problems met.
• Oversee general activities of Subcontractors to assure that compliance with engineering plans, standards, regulations, practices and procedures are being met.
• Achieving target set the work programme of project to maximize the profitability and minimize the risk for the company.
• Develop a cost-effective plan and schedule for completion of project following maximum utilization of resources.
• Manage the project activities in the absence of the Project Manager and provide the progress report to the Divisional Manager on a weekly basis.
Qualifications Education/ Qualification
• Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering, PMP certification is an advantage.
• 12+ years of practical experience in the full spectrum of Infrastructure Project Management, experienced in scheduling, ordering, field supervision, quality control and production of all phases of construction
• Knowledge : Good knowledge in all branches of Civil Engineering Construction Works, Site Safety Management, Quality Management
• Skills: People and Material Management, Communication
About the Company
Trojan Holding is considered one of the fastest-growing construction firms in the UAE and internationally.