Job description / Role
Our prestigious multinational Oil & Gas EPC client looking to hire Construction Manager - Piping for Oil & Gas projects
Job description / Role (Responsibilities not limited to the following)
• Responsible for the management of piping construction activities on site
• Plans and supervises the major functions of the construction including planning and co- ordination of all manpower and equipment, materials supplies, quality control etc.
• Reviews all Method Statements dealing with his area of responsibility prior to issue to the Client
• Review all engineering design drawings of the project before passing them for use
• Exercises strict control over costs of construction particularly the use of labour, materials and equipment
• Monitors construction progress on a daily, weekly and monthly basis and provides input to the regular reports of the Project Manager.
• Minimum 20 years or more experience in the construction project of Oil and Gas,
• A minimum of 10 years’ experience as a Piping Construction Manager in the Oil & Gas Projects
• An Engineering degree/Bachelor’s degree holder, Degree educated in relevant Engineering discipline
• PMP would be advantageous
• You must be able to read/interpret contracts/drawings of gas plants, projects
• Prefer global EPC main Contractor experience
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
• Having leadership quality to manage all indirect and direct manpower on site and deliver the planned progress.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
About the Company
Copperfield Business Consultancy and Copperfield Recruitment Services are UAE based companies with core competencies in various Human Resources functions and manpower outsourcing. The driving factor to the establishment of both companies is to offer support to the HR functions and manpower requirements of companies without the need of going through the tedious process of recruitment, on-boarding and employee management which allows business to focus on their core functions and operations.
We are uniquely positioned to work as your partner for managing the entire portfolio and responsibilities of the HR Department and management. With a team of highly experienced professionals capable of understanding your company's every HR-related needs, you remain dedicated to the growth of your business without letting the challenges of establishing a HR Department get in the way.