Job description / Role
• The role will be responsible for the construction management of infrastructure utilities projects of the company with emphasis in storm water drainage system.
Reporting to: Project Manager
• University Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineer or equivalent
• Nature and length of previous experience: At least 10 years experience in construction management.
• Well experienced in Construction of utilities (Civil)
• Must have UAE experience and has related project experience.
• Must come from a Main Contractor background and not consultant.
• Current Location: UAE
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Ignite Search & Selection
|Abu Dhabi||27 Jul|
Project Manager - Civil Engineer
Project Engineer - Properties Investment
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Civil / Mechanical / Electrical - Building Construction / QS Engineer