Job description / Role
• Collaborate with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project.
• Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
• Negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements.
• Project Management in terms of resource planning & scheduling.
• Liaise with the client and make necessary action to solve issues pertaining to client’s requirements.
• Liaison with local authorities and attend to necessary technical meetings with authorities.
• Knowledge and compliance of updated authority regulations, relevant standards & codes.
• Engineering advice to assist in solving problems in collaboration with other Resident Engineers, Site Engineers, Project Coordinators and relevant team members.
• Attends meetings, resolves design or construction problems, meets with contractors, sub-consultants, clients and relevant officials as to when required.
• Ensure that projects are built in accordance with agreed plans, standards and within budget.
• Reviews specifications of design & construction contracts.
• Monitor progress on site, ensure conformance to plans, specifications & construction safety standards.
• Determine the resources (time, staff, equipment, etc) required and its allocation to complete the project.
• Establish a communication schedule to update all the relevant parties for progress.
• Evaluation of project scope of works and assist in the preparation of proposals.
• Keep on learning skills as per modern practices in the relevant field and share knowledge with the team.
AED 12,000 to 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• BSc/BA in civil engineering, building science or relevant field
• experience as construction project manager
• Minimum 05 years working experience within the UAE.
• In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles
• Familiarity with quality and health and safety standards
• Good knowledge of MS Office
• Familiarity with construction/ project management software
• Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• A team player with leadership abilities
• PMP or equivalent certification will be an advantage
About the Company
TXM Labour Supply is an international recruitment and manpower company with a valid "on demand" labour licence.
Alongside recruitment we also provide clients with a complete business service, delivering HR, Payroll, Administration and Sponsorship support.