Job description / Role
Senior role focusing on non-contentious construction as well as Projects work. Broad workload within these key areas, and chance to progress quickly within a lean team
Top UK law firm (Silver Circle) with a strong and very stable UAE presence. Considered to be one of the strongest construction/projects teams in the region, and this is a reputation which they uphold globally as well
* This hire would focus primarily on front-end construction work, as well as large scale projects and PPP transactions.
* Knowledge of project finance on top of this would be considered an advantage as well.
* The team is currently working on some huge projects in KSA involving schools, hospitals, etc.
In a market that is dominated by litigation / arbitration roles, this position offers the rarity of a non-contentious opportunity at the senior level. The structure of this team is such that this would suit someone who is ambitious and would like to build their business case and progress rapidly.
The quality of work is second to none, as is the firm's reputation in the market (locally as well as globally).
The ideal candidate would have the following profile:
* Minimum 5/6 years PQE
* Mixed experience across non-contentious construction and project / PPP
* Some background knowledge of project finance transactions
* Experience gained from leading UK / US law firms
Candidates within the region would be preferred, but very much open to relocaters from UK / Australia as well.
We are seeking candidates who are primarily Private Practice lawyers, rather than those who have spent many years inhouse.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Dispute Resolution Lawyer